Sunday, January 27, 2013

Anchor love

"Love is in the air" is the challenge over at GingerloftChallenge

Here's a card I made for someone who calls her Navy husband "Baby".


I printed the inside from my computer and it says: "You are my anchor and my love!  Happy Valentine's Day".

The card is made on red cardstock.
The white layer is embossed.
The anchor was a die cut in my stash.
The hearts were from a Stampin Up! punch.
'Baby' and 'I love you' are two different stamps I own.
Put it all together for a lovely personalized Valentine's Day card.

Thanks for swinging by!

5 comments:

  1. I really like this card Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! The hearts are wonderful...
    Glad you are playing with us at Gingerloft :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the big anchor and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenge this fortnight and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the simplicity of it, thanks for playing along with us at Gingerloft, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout. Totally love the red and the white together.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Gingerloft Card Challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete