Saturday, August 27, 2011

Welcome baby girl card with soft edges

I loved the idea that Pals Paper Arts had this week to take the edge off with soft corners, etc.  So here is a soft colored, soft lace, soft corners card for a sweet soft baby about to be born.  I had two cards to make and you'll see the other variation in my previous post.  :o)  



The baby is a Close to My Heart stamp.  I used colored pencils to color her, and then punched it out with a large scallop SU! punch.  It's raised up off the card with pop dots.
The 'welcome little one' stamp is from Job Lot with Old Olive SU! ink.
The patterned paper and tag were in a kit.  I used a brad to hold the tag on.  
Layered a little strip of lace behind that.
Added two little flowers as decorations.
Lastly I rounded all the corners to make it soft and oh so eligible for this great challenge!
Thanks for swinging by!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this is darling! Great colors! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete