Monday, April 11, 2011

Bridesmaid thank you cards

I have a friend who is getting married in June.  She wanted thank you cards for her bridesmaids so I made these for her.  Her bridesmaid dresses are floral with the same colors.

I first made this card on white cardstock but after it was done, I felt it was missing something.

So I cut the front off and layered it on pink cardstock and it looked much better to me.
I ran the white cardstock thru my Big Shot with a paisley embossing folder.
I made the dress using an oval (Creative Memories oval cutters) and a circle punch.  I just cut part off with funky scissors.
I used Stampin Up! flower stamps and ink on the dress.
The belt is made with a SU! flower punch with SU! pearls.
I printed the text from my printer and snipped the ends.
The inside looks like this:
I hope the bride likes them!

No comments:

Post a Comment