Sunday, March 13, 2011

Green!

Well a whole lotta blogs are talking about green and St.Patrick's day so it was great to have a starting point for a birthday card I had to make for a MAN!  They are challenging for me so I decided to play with my new toy, the Big Shot and my first and one and only Nestabilities set!
The HB Happy Bday stamp is from Stampin' Up and I used their Old Olive ink.
The strips of black and cream paper were cut with funky scissors.
Just keeping it about shapes for this one.


I'm joining Allsorts and Sentimental Sunday for their green inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by.
And thank you for your comments.  I'm surprised by how much feedback I've been getting!  LOVE IT since I work alone over here.  :o)

1 comment:

  1. THis is a good manly card! No frills or pink to be seen!:-)
    Thanks so much for taking the time to join us at Sentimental Sundays! We really appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete