Sunday, June 23, 2019

Hello Card for Freshly Made Sketches challenge FMS393

I haven't used this blog in a very long time but I really love the card challenge blogs for inspiration and hope to play along more often.

(Even though I haven't used this blog, I've been posting my cards on Facebook so click HERE for the link. And yesterday I started A Paper Endeavor card profile on Instagram HERE so feel free to find me on those platforms. )

I am playing along with Freshly Made Sketches.  I love the simple layout since I'm a simple girl.  Here is their inspirational sketch:

And my card:
I started with a white cardstock base.
Layered a pretty green and white patterned paper on that.
I just bought the cactus stamp from Amazon.  Stamped in black StazOn ink and used various tones of green colored pencils to fill it in.
The green border strips are from my scrap bin.
Hello sentiment is a "Little Yellow Bicycle" die cut.
Finished it off with a touch of green glitter glue on all the cacti but you can't quite see it in the picture.

Thanks for swinging by,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. You weren't kidding when you said it had been awhile - I had to look - five years!! We're honored you came back for Freshly Made Sketches! Your line of cacti is charming - I love the green patterns in the background - just perfect for the bold "hello"! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete