Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Welcome new baby!

I had two friends give birth to their baby girls today.  I had been limiting my time on Facebook til today when I trolled their profiles waiting for news and pictures!  haha!  How fitting that "Celebrating the new" is the theme over at Sentimental Sundays.  I made their cards the same, just tweaking the specifics of course.

I was inspired by this amazing design that I originally saw on Pinterest.  It's a gorgeous wall hanging but I thought it'd be nice for a card.  I don't have a design background so just did this is a Word doc and played around with it til it was sized the way I wanted.

From there I layered it on green paper, then on patterned paper and finally onto the purple card base.  I love the simplicity of this card and hope the mommas do too.

Thanks for swinging by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the paper, colour combo and designs. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete